LeasePro provides custom lease facilitations to meet the needs and driving lifestyles of virtually every customer situation. In addition to matching the terms and payments to a client’s wants and desires, LeasePro agents also manage the programs through to maturity, helping you consider what to do at the end of a car lease. This management includes free lease evaluations, rental car assistance as well as discount recommendations for items such as tires, wheels, body shops and aftermarket add-ons such as tinted windows.
What to do at the end of a car lease
Each program offered by LeasePro provides clients with options, not obligations. At lease maturity, clients have 5 courses of action to choose from. The options include:
- Terminate the lease by turning in the vehicle to LeasePro.
- Trading the lease by facilitating a new program (lease or loan) with LeasePro.
- Purchase the vehicle from the bank with the assistance of LeasePro.
- Refinance the vehicle on a lease or loan through LeasePro.
- Sell the vehicle for a retail price on your own.
In addition to these 5 options, all LeasePro clients have the ability to have their lease assumed by a 3rd party at any time. With the assistance from friends at LeasePro, clients enjoy value and savings without the feeling of confinement associated with programs offered by other dealerships.
Flexibility and Value are just two of the many benefits offered by LeasePro.