LeasePro provides custom lease facilitations to meet the needs and driving lifestyles of virtually every customer situation. In addition to matching the terms and payments to a client’s wants and desires, LeasePro agents also manage the programs through to maturity, helping you consider what to do at the end of a car lease. This management includes free lease evaluations, rental car assistance as well as discount recommendations for items such as tires, wheels, body shops and aftermarket add-ons such as tinted windows.
What to do at the end of a car lease
Each program offered by LeasePro provides clients with options, not obligations. At lease maturity, clients have 5 courses of action to choose from. The options include:
- Terminate the lease by turning in the vehicle to LeasePro.
- Trading the lease by facilitating a new program (lease or loan) with LeasePro.
- Purchase the vehicle from the bank with the assistance of LeasePro.
- Refinance the vehicle on a lease or loan through LeasePro.
- Sell the vehicle for a retail price on your own. Continue reading